Code of Conduct - Camping & Touring
* Speed Limit 5mph exists on site at all times.
* Radios, Tv's, voices must be volumed down so that no annoyance is caused to other guests.
* The movements of traffic between midnight and 7am should be kept to an absolute minimum.
* Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
* 6 Meters must be kept between all units.
* Please raise your disposable BBQ's off the ground so as not to scorch the grass.
* Plots should be vacated or re-booked by 10.30am. Please produce your receipt upon request.
* We cannot give refunds.
* Strictly NO OPEN FIRES.
* A Laundry is available for your use on the static site, please ask for tokens and key fob.
The Laundry is open between the hours of 9am - 8pm.
* The electric hook-up supply is 16 amps.
* The Office opening hours are 9.30am - 10.30am and 5.30pm - 6.30pm
Outside these hours, provided you have a confirmed booking, you may proceed onto the park and report to the
office during the above times.
* The Park operates a zero tolerance policy to abusive, aggressive, troublesome behavior to the management or
* The Management holds the right to ask anyone who is breaking the above terms to leave the park.