FACILITIES ON SITE AND CLOSE BY
- Toilets, Showers, Elsan point, Washroom / Laundry.
- Toilet & Shower facility for the Disabled (ask for key at the reception).
- Electric Hook Ups.
- Van deliveries of milk, newspapers, cigarettes, fresh bread, made daily. Calor Gas available on site.
- Adventure Playground for children.
- Beautiful Woodland walks on site.
- It is an ideal base for hikers, motorists, climbers and, of course, bird watchers. The site also caters for cyclists with secure storage for bikes, OS maps available and Puncture Repair Kits.
- Excellent salmon and Trout Fishing in the River Dysynni which runs past the bottom of the site and then flows into the more sluggish Broadwater where many more species of fish offer marvelous sport.
- Sorry we don't accept boats on site.
OS REFERENCE : SH 602021
The site is well situated, the town centre and promenade is only 1.5 miles away, and going inland there are of course the beautiful countryside and mountains of Mid-Wales.
Tywyn offers a safe, sandy beach ideal for swimming, windsurfing, canoeing and boating. Other facilities near the sea front include tennis courts and an 18 hole putting green.
In Tywyn Town Centre there is a lovely indoor, heated Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre, a refurbished Cinema, and not forgetting the famous Talyllyn Narrow Gauge railway.