FACILITIES ON SITE AND CLOSE BY
- A new Adventure Playground has been erected for Children and will be opening in March 2024
- New For 2019 Refurbished Toilets, Showers & Disabled facilities for Touring/Camping field.
- The Disabled facility toilet/shower is not suitable for every disabled person, due to the space involved, please telephone to inquire regarding this facility.
- Toilets, Showers, Elsan point, Washroom / Laundry.
- Toilet & Shower facility for the Disabled (ask for key at the reception).
- Electric Hook Ups
- Adventure Playground for children.
- Beautiful Woodland walks on site.
- It is an ideal base for hikers, cyclists, climbers and, of course, bird watchers.
- Excellent salmon and Trout Fishing in the River Dysynni which runs past the bottom of the site and then flows into the more sluggish Broadwater where many more species of fish offer marvelous sport.
- Sorry we don't accept boats on site.
- The Park is open from the 1st March to the 30th November.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times.
OS REFERENCE : SH 602021
The site is well situated, the town centre and promenade is only 1.5 miles away, and going inland there are of course the beautiful countryside and mountains of Mid-Wales.
Tywyn offers a safe, sandy beach ideal for swimming, windsurfing, canoeing and boating. Other facilities near the sea front include tennis courts and an 18 hole putting green.
In Tywyn Town Centre there is a lovely indoor, heated Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre, a refurbished Cinema, and not forgetting the famous Talyllyn Narrow Gauge railway.